The team here at Test Drive Technologies is very excited to move into the vehicle appraisal business. For over the past 6 years we have worked very hard at inspecting vehicles for our clients and many of those clients have asked us about valuing their vehicles. Today we are happy to announce we will be answering those same questions with “YES WE CAN”. As of June 1st 2016 Test Drive Technologies has become a Certified Vehicle Appraisal Company by the The American Society of Certified Auto Appraisers and following The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Much like doctors and lawyers must follow a certain set of guidelines we as appraisers do as well.
TDT is now offering the following types of Certified Vehicle Appraisals in the St Louis and Southern Illinois areas for buyers, sellers, banks, attorneys, insurance agents and auctioneers.
- Current Market Value Appraisal – If you are looking to secure a loan on a classic or collector car you bank may require a current market value appraisal. We will perform a 100 checkpoint inspection on the vehicle and using nationwide data value the vehicle accurately. Current market value appraisals are often used prior to listing a vehicle for sale as proof of value and asking price.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection & Appraisal – This is a current market value appraisal coupled with our 452 checkpoint pre-purchase vehicle inspection. Every inch of the vehicle is fully examined prior to an appraisal being performed so the vehicle is judged on its true condition and then compared to the market for a value.
- Stated Value Appraisal – If you are wanting to insure your classic, collector or antique vehicle for a guaranteed amount, the insurance company will likely request a stated value appraisal. This appraisal comes with a full vehicle inspection, a current market appraisal and a certificate stating the vehicle’s “Stated Value”.
- Estate Appraisals – For Bankruptcy, Divorces or Estate Sales, we can provide an independent certified appraisal to help you establish the true market value of automobiles before they are sold or auctioned off.
- Diminished Value Appraisal – If your vehicle has suffered a major accident and has either been repaired to a good quality of standard or still has underlying issues then you could be loosing value in the vehicle based on those repairs. Even a quality repaired vehicle looses some value after an accident or major breakdown event. Our diminished value appraisal can help you independently prove the value of the vehicle so you can be compensated.
- 3rd Party Total Loss Appraisal – If your vehicle was deemed a total loss by the insurance company and you feel you are not getting the true value of the vehicle prior to the accident our 3rd party total loss appraisal can help you get what you need.
See how we can put our 20 years of mechanical, electrical, auto body and HD equipment repair to work for you coupled with a Certified Vehicle Appraisal by Test Drive Technologies. View our full press release below and please help spread the word.