I know what you are looking for in a classic car, collector car and antique vehicle. You are looking for a solid foundation, solid body, low amounts of filler, ZERO rot, quality craftsmanship and a good performing vehicle and of course verification of the advertised condition. This is exactly what I provide you. CLICK HERE TO GET A SAMPLE COPY OF A CLASSIC CAR INSPECTION.
Each of my classic car, collector car and antique vehicle inspections provide you with the following:
- Full Undercarriage Inspection, checking for corrosion damage, rot, Swiss cheese, or rust. Originality of existing equipment. Quality of repairs performed.
- Full Mechanical Inspection of the engine, transmission, drive line, steering, suspension, brakes and linkages. Verification of components are present as advertised – such as serial numbers and casting numbers. (Not all numbers are always accessible and will be noted in the report if not available)
- Full Electrical Inspection of all visible wiring, operation of all features and options such as windows, locks, wipers, radio, antennas etc. I even examine the battery to ensure it is mounted properly.
- Full Body Inspection checking the quality and originality of the body panels, paint quality, checking for body filler, glass and rubber seals, door jams, trim and emblems-noting the condition of each area.
- Full Tire and Wheel Inspection checking for age of the tires, tread life, spare tire presence, and wheel condition. I also check for lug nuts and hub cap damage and note the wheel type in my report. Hub caps are not removed to check for lug nuts.
- Full Test Drive Inspection which examines the vehicle performance under both highway speeds and city driving speeds. I take the vehicle through various situations such as smooth roads and bumpy roads. I put the vehicle through a rigorous test drive running the vehicle through the full RPM range and all gears as well as full lock to lock steering and soft and hard braking.
All of my inspections are performed personally. I DO NOT utilize contractors or buddies to do inspections for me. I know that sometimes makes scheduling tough, but you will get the best quality, most in-depth and most thorough inspection on the market.
My classic car, collector car and antique vehicle inspections come with a full detailed inspection checklist that is easy to read and understand (no handwritten inspections), 100-150 photos (sometimes even more than that) and video of the body, features and options as well as the engine running through the RPM ranges so you get a feel for how it is running. I deliver all my inspections through Dropbox through a private link only you receive. There is no need for an account or messy login. I also offer phone consultation before and after the inspection process. I can even provide a consult through Zoom Video Conference after the inspection is ready for viewing.
If you would like to view a sample of a past classic car, collector car or antique vehicle inspection I have performed, just send me a message through my contact form to request one. I am happy to oblige.