TDT provides used vehicle inspections in St Louis for used cars and light trucks.
Our ASE Certified and Trained Vehicle Inspectors do more than just take some photos of the car during our Used Car Inspections in St Louis, MO.
Our Used Car & Truck Inspections include a full inspection of the vehicle such as:
- EXTERIOR BODY – LOOKING FOR PREVIOUS REPAIRS OR CURRENT DAMAGES
- INTERIOR – LOOKING FOR WEAR AND TEAR AND MISSING PARTS
- ENGINE- RECENT SERVICE, POOR REPAIRS, LEAKS, BELTS, HOSES, WEAR ITEMS
- TRANSMISSION – SHIFTING, PERFORMANCE, LEAKS
- DRIVELINE – VIBRATIONS, NOISES, PERFORMANCE
- BRAKE – WEAR, PERFORMANCE, PULLING, PULSING, LEAKS
- SUSPENSION – WEAR, BROKEN PARTS, RIDE CONTROL, PERFORMANCE, LEAKS
- STEERING – ALIGNMENT / PULLING, LOOSE / WORN PARTS, BROKEN FITTINGS, LOOSE / MISSING PARTS, TORN BOOTS
- ON-BOARD COMPUTER SYSTEM – OBD II SYSTEM SCAN USING PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT FROM AUTOENGINUITY, CHECKING FOR FAULT CODES, AFTERMARKET PROGRAMMING, FAULTY SENSORS, ABS SYSTEM, AIR BAG SYSTEM AND SUPPRESSED CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS
Our St Louis Used Car Inspections help you avoid situations such as:
- Spotting Previous Repair due to Reported / Unreported Collusion Damage
- Undisclosed Frame damage / Flood damage
- Uneven Tire Wear due to worn Suspension / Steering Parts
- Worn Engine Belts / Hoses
- Non-Satisfactory / Needed Repairs
- Inoperable Options / Features
- Worn Interior Items
- Broken / Chipped Glass
- Missing Equipment
Our St Louis used vehicle inspections provide a hands-on inspection of the body, frame, interior, features and options, lighting, engine, transmission, driveline, brakes and steering systems. Our Used Car Inspections also provide a full test drive of the vehicle as long as conditions permit. These days when buying a used car or truck you never really know what you are getting stuck with. Are you buying someone else’s lemon? Did someone pond off their problems by trading in their used car? Is the seller representing the vehicle truthfully? This is where our Used Car Inspections can help you know what you are buying…
Our experience with Used Car Inspections goes back about 20 years.
Steven first started out in a local body shop writing estimates and performing body work… Working his way through the body shop and into shops all around St. Louis, Steven also has taught at local automotive and diesel technology trade schools passing along his knowledge and experiences to inspiring automotive and diesel technicians in the St Louis Area. Read more about Steven’s Experience as a Vehicle Inspector on the TDT page.