Purchasing a motorhome is sometimes a gamble. Even though there are vehicle history reports and certified vehicle inspectors such as TDT there is NO WAY to see vehicle’s true condition inside the engine or transmission.
Fortunately now there is! We are now able to offer Motorhome Oil Sampling & Analysis for all vehicles we inspect.
Very simply put, it is like a nurse drawing your blood and sending it to the lab to check your cholesterol and sugar levels except we do it on motorhomes and RVs.
Having the DNA tested from your vehicle can tell you things such as how much of each type of metal, water, fuel and any masking agents such as stop leak. The results of the fluid testing taken from your vehicle’s DNA is then compared to 1000’s of other vehicles just like yours to see what is normal or excessive amounts.
Find out what the internal condition of your RV major components look like. We can sample and analyse many areas of your motorhome such as
- Engine Oil
- Engine Coolant
- Generator (Often the most neglected component on a motorhome)
- Hydraulics (Make sure the leveling system is functioning properly – This can also tell you the condition of the lift cylinders)
- Fuel System (A good idea if the motorcoach has been stored or sitting for a while)
We have put together packages that best help our customers with RV oil and fluid sampling.
- Basic: Engine Oil, Transmission Fluid and Generator Oil
- Silver: Engine Oil, Engine Coolant, Transmission Fluid and Generator Oil
- Gold: Engine Oil, Engine Coolant, Transmission Fluid, Generator Oil, Hydraulic Oil
- Platinum: Engine Oil, Engine Coolant, Transmission Fluid, Generator Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Fuel System (Diesel Only)
- Ultimate: Engine Oil, Engine Coolant, Transmission Fluid, Generator Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Fuel System (Diesel Only), Drive Axle
Add some science and assurance to your car buying experience today and make sure you know what you are buying by adding it to your inspection today.